Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme with a Bachelor from China (if sent by post please do not staple the documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- a passport format photograph
- a complete up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- copies (read explanation below) of the upper secondary school diploma and the university diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received)
- copies (read explanation below) of official records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all examinations taken in all university
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree, if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates transferring from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for foreigners, a copy of the Swiss residence permit (if already in possession)
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents (please be aware that the part-time status is not available for third country nationals (non EU/EFTA) moving to Switzerland to study)
- for any document that is not written in French, in English, in German or in Italian, you must submit, in addition to the document in the original language, an official translation into French, English, German or Italian. The translation must be enclosed with the original document in the same PDF file. An official translation may be done, for example, by a sworn translator, a consular service, a notary or by a professional translation agency.
For diplomas of secondary education a simple copy must be send to the Admissions Office.
For university diplomas and university transcripts issued by a Chinese university : candidates provide simple copies when they apply. In addition, for their university studies they have to join the verification report, in English, of the China Center for Student Services and Development (CSSD), www.chsi.com.cn
Incomplete applications as well as applications that do not include the CSSD report will not be taken into consideration.
|If the diploma giving entitlement to registration is issued only during the summer preceding immediately the beginning of the academic year, the candidate uploads the other documents within the specified deadline, indicating the date on which the copy of the diploma giving access to UNIL will be sent to the Admissions Office.