Content of applications for admission to a Bachelor's programme with a diploma from China (if sent by post please do not staple the documents!):
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- a passport format photograph
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- copies (read explanation below) of the diploma of upper secondary education and the university diploma (if obtained) and diploma supplement (if received)
- copies (read explanation below) of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all university examinations
- candidates transferring from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- in addition to the copies in the original language, an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents (please be aware that the part-time status is not available for third country nationals (non EU/EFTA) moving to Switzerland to study).
For diplomas of secondary education a simple copy must be send to the Admissions Office.
For university diplomas and university transcripts issued by a Chinese university : candidates provide simple copies when they apply. In addition, for their university studies they have to join the following documents:
a) verification report of your degree certificate from the CDGDC (China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center, www.chinadegrees.cn)
b) verification report of the academic transcript and of the qualification certificate, in English, from the CHESICC (China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center, www.chsi.com.cn).
Incomplete applications as well as applications that do not include both the CDGDC and CHESICC reports will not be taken into consideration.