The SEMP (Swiss-European Mobility Programme, which has replaced Erasmus+ in Switzerland) supports mobility opportunities for teaching staff and students. The programme is funded by the Swiss national agency Movetia.
SEMP agreements provide funding only for teaching activities with European universities that take part in the programme.
- SEMP agreement on mobility for teaching staff signed with the host institution
- International Relations Office notified of the visit in advance
- Minimum of eight hours’ teaching delivered during the visit
- Length of visit between two days and two weeks, depending on the terms of the SEMP agreement.
Before the trip
- Notify the International Relations Office of the trip as soon as possible (see contact details opposite) by completing the Mobility agreement and teaching programme (in French or in English .
- Participants with a disability should complete the Special Needs application form in French or in English and return it to the International Relations Office.
The International Relations Office will let you know whether it can provide financial support, depending on the funds available.
During the trip
- The member of UNIL teaching staff signs the Certificate of attendance, which confirms the hours taught by the invited teacher
- The invited teacher retains their original receipts to claim reimbursement of their travel costs
After the trip
Send the International Relations Office the following documents within 30 days of the return:
The International Relations Office will proceed to the reinbursement once it has received all the documents and receipts.
Financial support (subject to funds available)